EWB-USA Project and Employee Grants Program
If you are applying for a Project Grant, you must login using your EWB-USA Chapter Gmail account. Information has been sent to your chapter officers. All of your chapter's projects will use this login to create submissions. For help with your Gmail account visit Chapter Gmail Account Help
If you are applying for an Employee Grant, and applied for the Fall 2016 cycle, login using the same email address. If you have not applied for an Employee Grant in the Fall 2016 cycle, you must create a new login using the Sign Up button to the right.
Employee grants are being awarded for employees of Bechtel, Brown & Caldwell, Langan Engineering, MWH now part of Stantec, andTetra Tech.
The Spring 2017 Cycle will open on February 1 and close on February 27 at 11:59pm MT.
Grant awards will be announced April 18.
EWB-USA is excited to now provide two grant programs for our members’ projects in need of funding:
1) The Project Grants Program and 2) The Employee Grants Program.
You can preview the applications here (Note: applications must be filled out within the online portal):
Spring 2017 Project Grant Application
Spring 2017 Employee Grant Application
FAQs - Project and Employee Grant
Project Grants ProgramThis is our needs-based program, intended to support projects that need funding support at this time.
- The Project Grants Program is only open to EWB-USA international projects
- Average grant size awarded is $5,000
Employee Grants Program
- This program is open to full- and part-time employees of participating EWB-USA corporate partners
- Employee must be an official member of EWB-USA to qualify
- Grants will be awarded to the EWB-USA program designated in the application, not to an individual
- Grant awards will be $1,000 per employee application per grant cycle
- More than one member of a chapter can apply for an Employee Grant for the same project
- Only approved EWB-USA projects will be considered for funding including International Community Program, Service Corps, and Community Engineering Corps
- Chapters can apply for both an Employee Grant and a Project Grant for the same project
Questions about participating as a funder or grant applicant? Contact email@example.com.